Monday, October 22, 2012

Baguio-Benguet October 2012

Baguio is one of the most accessible vacation spots especially when it's summer. I made my first trip up there almost 4 years ago. My friend Mae took to me to the usual places. This time around I wanted our experience to be different. My friends and I had visited the usual parks and gardens on our first or second or third trip so I wanted it to be a new experience. We can still visit the parks and gardens after we see other sights.

After hours of research, I've narrowed down 3 must-go places I wanted us to visit.

I've picked Balatoc Mines, Bell Church and Tam-awan Village.

We left on the 11:55PM  bus Friday night via Victory Liner and with the road contruction on some areas we managed to reached Baguio City around 6:00AM.

Since we slept for most of the time, we were all hungry after the bus ride. We walked around Upper Session Road from the Victory Liner Terminal and found an open Bulalohan.

Just outside the terminal's exit are taho vendors selling strawberry taho. Of course, I can't resist and tried it for Php15.00.

Taho with strawberry preserves


Bulalo and rice for Php60.00
 
 
A2 Ragged Hill Bulalohan
 
 
Our breakfast was simple. The bulalo was so-so, enough to fill our grumbling bellies. We headed to our transient house in front of Mines View Condominium.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment